Monday, December 26, 2011

vaporizers

This post might seem like an advertisement ,but I can never stop praising the benefits of using a vaporizer over more traditional methods of smoking. These are the three main reasons why I prefer the use of a vaporizer

  1. Less risk of cancer
  2. No ash and other disgusting waste product produced
  3. Ability to use indoors
Vaporizers are still not for everybody though I suggest you try to find somebody so you can try out theirs. The best vaporizer out there in my opinion is the volcano but if you don't have the mucho money for such an excursion you could pickup an extreme Q on amazon for 160 dollars here is the link. Happy vaporizing guys :)

8 comments:

  1. definately4 agree. wish i could afford a volcano

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good advice, nice blog, now following!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll definitely use a vaporizer now that i read this great post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i saw this devices on internet, im poor smoker cant get "big" hit. Its nice thing for me, need to try :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is some pretty interesting information. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i tried one of these one time. a very small amount of 'medicine' got a larrrge number of people medicated

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've used a vape once. I think it was home-made, it was pretty small, but damn that thing worked.

    ReplyDelete